[InterMine Dev] Fwd: web app restarts

Josh Heimbach josh at intermine.org
Fri May 8 15:57:47 BST 2015

Hi Joe,

While adding web service documentation in intermine 1.3.1, the endpoint
/service/regions/sequence was retired for the reason that it was
duplicating information found elsewhere. Much of the codebase has been
refactored and improved since 1.3, so perhaps using a different servlet
might solve the memory issue.

Could you send me an example request that you would make to
/service/regions/sequence along with its parameters? I'll look for a
suitable alternative web service that returns the same information.

Thanks,
Josh