[InterMine Dev] InterMine Conference

Yo Yehudi yo at intermine.org
Wed Apr 13 17:04:24 BST 2016

Hey folks,

We're doing some long-term planning at InterMine HQ, and we wanted to
sound out interest in an InterMine dev meeting / hackathon / workshop
sometime in the future. We'd be really grateful if y'all could spend
just a couple of minutes filling out this survey:

https://yochannah.typeform.com/to/TL97Ln

It covers preferred worldwide locations, topics, and duration. Even if
you think you can't come, it'd be useful to hear from you, and anyone
else you can share the survey with via email, twitter, facebook, etc. as
appropriate.

Yo Yehudi
InterMine