[InterMine Dev] GeneStructureDisplayer throwing NullPointerException - any ideas?

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Thu Apr 28 19:06:06 BST 2016

Well, a NullPointerException is pretty unclear. Yes, if you do the check and throw a RuntimeException("Organism.name is null or
empty") or something like that, it would be very helpful. Generally the IM exceptions are pretty informative; this is one case where
it wasn't at all. But I know it's hard to know in advance what folks are going to mess up. ;)