[InterMine Dev] doc on primary keys

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Thu Apr 28 20:19:51 BST 2016

Oh. Hrm. This is exactly what happened to me when my changes to <source>/resources/<source>_keys.properties didn't "take". But my
ant clean, which had no effect, was in the integrate dir, not in <source>. So my skrieg yesterday about not having a reliable
default keys file under <source>/resources may be misplaced; sounds like it's a build bug as Joe suggests. I'll try again with a
single keys file but run ant clean under <source> whenever I change it and see how it goes.