[InterMine Dev] AIC (Alternative Initiation Codon) mapping as a function in Intermine

Justin Clark-Casey jc955 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 25 15:56:31 GMT 2016

Hi Dan,

The query builder is the way someone would usually build a complex query.  Once one is built, then at the bottom middle of the page there are code generation
links (Perl, Python, Java, etc.) that will generate code that can execute the same code via the InterMine webservices.

--
Justin Clark-Casey, Synbiomine/InterMine Developer
http://synbiomine.org