[InterMine Dev] Any suggestions on this error message when creating a new list?

Julie Sullivan julie at intermine.org
Mon Jul 11 15:12:04 BST 2016

Hi Sam,

Yes, seems like a client-side issue definitely. To track those down, I
usually use the dev console in my browser. Try that? Look in the console
panel, do you see any errors?

Can you reproduce the issue on beta flymine? beta.flymine.org is on the
dev branch too. I wasn't able to get an errors to appear.

Make a ticket?