[InterMine Dev] Any suggestions on this error message when creating a new list?

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Mon Jul 11 17:31:25 BST 2016

Thanks, Julie. Yeah, It's not reproducing on beta.flymine; because I can't make outgoing HTTP connections to cdn.intermine.org on
this rather locked-down public server. I'll have to lock our sysadmin in a closet without food until he gives in.... Thanks for the tip!

Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery.min.js:1:0

ƒ InterMine JavaScript Library loaded intermine.js:1:365
mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial
[[Prototype]] value using Object.create imtables.js:29647:3

Using imtables: 2.0.0 results.do:875:9

Webservice is at version 19 results.do:904:5

Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:5:12747

Error: Service failed. Please contact support.
Stack trace:
[3]</</blocking/</<@http://cdn.intermine.org/js/intermine/imjs/3.15.0/im.js:139:31
[29]</EventEmitter.prototype.emit at http://cdn.intermine.org/js/intermine/imjs/3.15.0/im.js:8281:9
[54]</Response.prototype.handle at http://cdn.intermine.org/js/intermine/imjs/3.15.0/im.js:13263:14