[InterMine Dev] Any suggestions on this error message when creating a new list?

Yo Yehudi yoyehudi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:12:40 BST 2016

Hey Sam,

Is this happening on the live mines? I've still been having performance
issues in general whilst trying to browse the beany mines (this is after
you upgraded the server instance), with a lot of timeouts and 500s. I've
tried to replicate the situation on the beany mines to see if I can find
out any more myself but I can't actually get that far - might it be that
the front end is simply reflecting the back end performance issues? I
suspect Joe's suggestion may be the way forward.

Thanks,

Yo