[InterMine Dev] Any way to pass an input file to a post-process task?

justincc at intermine.org justincc at intermine.org
Wed Jul 20 22:55:02 BST 2016

Hi Sam,

Are you trying to add a post processing operation to a <source> or a new
<post-process> step in <post-processing>?

PostProcessOperationsTask handles <post-process> steps (and hardcodes
all possible steps such as create-references which is really quite

However, do you really want post-processing on an individual source
<source> (confusing, I know).  This is done by providing a class in that
source's directory that extends org.intermine.postprocess.PostProcessor.
  This should accept the properties in <source> as usual (as described at
[1]).  One existing example is BioPAXPostProcess.java