[InterMine Dev] Why does adding a bag displayer blow away the list table?

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Wed Nov 2 15:26:11 GMT 2016

Oh, and I forgot to mention, you CAN load a recent JQuery and then reload the textarea resize code after it to recover that function
for bagDetails.jsp:

<!-- reload this because it is broken by JS loads above; used by bagDetails.jsp -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/textarea-resize.js"></script>

textarea-resize.js is already conveniently housed in intermine/webapp/main/resources/webapp/js/textarea-resize.js

OK I'll shut up about this now. :)