[InterMine Dev] Errors in Malariamine Build Logs
julie at intermine.org
Thu Jan 19 11:05:22 GMT 2017
Yes, those are fine. Those messages should be labelled as INFO or at the
most a WARN. I'll make a ticket to update!
I'm glad you got MalariaMine working! Please let us know if you have
more questions. We are on discord at chat.intermine.org too.
On 01/19/2017 10:44 AM, Norbert Auer wrote:
> Hi all,
> Currently I am working through the malariamine tutorial.
> Although I got BUILD SUCCESSFUL for
> cd ./malariamine/dbmodel
> ant clean build-db
> cd ./malariamine/integrate
> ant -Dsource=uniprot-malaria -v
> I found a lot of Errors in the intermine logs.
> For example:
> # dbmodel/intermine.log
> WARN org.intermine.task.BuildDbTask - Failed to remove all
> tables from database: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: sequence
> "serial" does not exist
> # integrate/intermine.log
> ERROR org.intermine.util.PropertiesUtil - Could not find file
> uniprot-malaria_keys.properties from
> ERROR org.intermine.bio.dataconversion.UniprotConverter - no valid
> gene identifiers found for O15770
> ERROR org.intermine.dataloader.IntegrationWriterAbstractImpl - Data
> source should not contain data in the one to many relation
> DataSource.dataSets, as it is ignored. Put the data into the reverse
> reference instead.
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "dataset__key_title"
> already exists
> So my question is: Is this is a normal output and can I ignore these
> errors or is something wrong with my setup.
> dev mailing list
> dev at lists.intermine.org
More information about the dev