[InterMine Dev] Input requested: Help us decide what to do with our crazy BlueGenes authentication ideas!

Yo Yehudi yoyehudi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:42:08 GMT 2017

Hey everyone,

Josh has been working on the best way to authenticate a user against
InterMine without coupling a BlueGenes instance to only one InterMine. We
mentioned it briefly in the dev call last week, but we'd really like some
more in-depth input, especially from mine maintainers and people with
custom auth solutions. Josh wrote a blog outlining the issues and some of
the solutions we've thought of.

https://intermineorg.wordpress.com/2017/11/09/bluegenes-oauth2-authentication-community-feedback-requested/

Let us know what you think and which solution you'd prefer (or if you think
of something better, we'd like to hear it too!)

Yo