[InterMine Dev] Database "Back to index" link is gone?

Julie Sullivan julie at intermine.org
Mon Jul 2 13:30:24 BST 2018

Hi HongKee

Yes, that was intentional! On some larger mines, the search index is
quite large and that link crashed the site.

One of our Google students is setting up SOLR for InterMine, so
hopefully we'll have a better solution for you! :)

Julie

Here's an old ticket: https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/602