[InterMine Dev] Inconsistencies on labelling

Paulo Nuin paulo.nuin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:57:27 BST 2018

Hi Julie

I grepped my entire codebase for something like

result=RNAi

And nothing came out. What I have on my

intermine/bio/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF

Is

bioClassNames.properties:RNAiPhenotype=RNAi Phenotype
bioClassNames.properties:RNAiScreenHit=RNAi Screen Hit
bioClassNames.properties:RNAiScreen=RNAi Screen
bioClassNames.properties:RNAi=RNAi
bioFieldNames.properties:rnaiResults=RNAi Results
bioFieldNames.properties:rnaiScreenHits=RNAi Screen Hits
bioFieldNames.properties:RN Ai=RNAi
bioFieldNames.properties:RNAi=RNAi
bioFieldNames.properties:RNAi Result=RNAi Result
bioFieldNames.properties:RN Ai Result=RNAi Result

My guess is that the space in RNAi result is not allowing for proper labels, but I might be wrong.

Thanks

Paulo