[InterMine Dev] Inconsistencies on labelling

Julie Sullivan julie at intermine.org
Tue Jul 10 08:22:15 BST 2018

You are correct! The property file is using the database name, not the
formatted display name.

Here's the InterMine property file.

https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/dev/bio/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/bioFieldNames.properties

	mRNAExpressionResults=mRNA Expression Results
	mRNAExpressionTerms=mRNA Expression Terms

That format should work!

On 09/07/18 15:57, Paulo Nuin wrote:
> Hi Julie
>
> I grepped my entire codebase for something like
>
> result=RNAi
>
> And nothing came out. What I have on my
>
> intermine/bio/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF
>
> Is
>
> bioClassNames.properties:RNAiPhenotype=RNAi Phenotype
> bioClassNames.properties:RNAiScreenHit=RNAi Screen Hit
> bioClassNames.properties:RNAiScreen=RNAi Screen
> bioClassNames.properties:RNAi=RNAi
> bioFieldNames.properties:rnaiResults=RNAi Results
> bioFieldNames.properties:rnaiScreenHits=RNAi Screen Hits
> bioFieldNames.properties:RN Ai=RNAi
> bioFieldNames.properties:RNAi=RNAi
> bioFieldNames.properties:RNAi Result=RNAi Result
> bioFieldNames.properties:RN Ai Result=RNAi Result
>
> My guess is that the space in RNAi result is not allowing for proper labels, but I might be wrong.
>
> Thanks
>
> Paulo
>

>> On Jun 27, 2018, at 1:16 AM, Julie Sullivan <julie at intermine.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Paulo,
>>
>> Yes, you can update the labels via webconfig-model.xml. Here are the docs:
>>
>> http://intermine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/data-model/data-labels/
>>
>> The "result=RNAi" is coming from your config files. Grep for that value, or send me the github link and I can hunt it down for you.
>>
>> Julie
>>
>> On 27/06/18 04:14, Paulo Nuin wrote:
>>> Hi everyone
>>> I have been fighting most of the day today with labelling of some classes and fields, mainly RNAi, which InterMine decides to split to RN Ai.
>>> In the linked image we have a case of labelling that no matter what I try is not able to transform the split version into RNAi. I have tried all possibilities (or at least the ones that make sense to me) and we also have another problem on the “Result=“, which I wasn’t able to remove either.
>>> I am mainly trying to change things on
>>> bio/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/soClassName.properties
>>> and
>>> bio/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/bioFieldNames.properties
>>> should I try webconfig-model.xml?
>>> Thanks
>>> Paulo
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/r16rfb7ncbqhtom/Screenshot%202018-06-26%2021.07.29.png?dl=0