[InterMine Dev] OBO files and annotation

Paulo Nuin paulo.nuin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:52:57 BST 2018

Hi

If you notice from my previous email, the Anatomy Annotation GAF file doesn’t annotate genes and/or proteins like the GO-Annotation module. Is it possible to change the module to annotate Anatomy Term elements instead (WBbt: IDs)?

I can load the GAF file fine, but not surprisingly I am getting an error when I try searches. I can see on catalina.out this error:

query: <query model="genomic" view="AnatomyOntology.synonyms.name AnatomyOntology.identifier AnatomyOntology.name AnatomyOntology.description" sortOrder="AnatomyOntology.synonyms.name ASC" ></query>
format: json
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No simple name for class: AnatomyOntology,GOTerm

Our latest code is on the branch im-265 on Github.

Thanks

Paulo