[InterMine Dev] Where's BlueGenes?

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Tue Apr 2 22:31:36 BST 2019

Ah, found it on Maven Central.

systemProp.blueGenesVersion=0.9.9 (no -SNAPSHOT)

compile group: 'org.intermine', name: 'bluegenes', version: '0.9.9'

maven {
	url 'http://clojars.org/repo/'
}

The BlueGenes is here:

http://dev.lis.ncgr.org:50031/#/

if you're curious.

This may reveal some stuff: I normally post a mine to a separate Tomcat server, but the blueGenesStart task put it on my local build
server on port 5000. To reach it, I proxy from a publicly-accessible server, as you see above using port 50031.

So far, Search seems to not work, but templates work. The associated BeanMine is

http://dev.lis.ncgr.org:50030/beanmine/begin.do