[InterMine Dev] Missing features in Jbrowse

Mariene Wan mariene.wan at inra.fr
Thu Jun 13 16:48:09 BST 2019

Hi,

I'm using InterMine version 1.8.5.

I configured the integrated JBrowse into my InterMine. The problem is that i'm not seeing the correct features numbers on the JBrowse.

I've got the correct number of features into my InterMine instance but not in the integrated JBrowse (just a few of them).

Where are stored the JBrowse data ? I'm not able to check any log so I'm a bit stuck. To be honest I don't really understand how does the integrated JBrowse work.

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Mariene