[InterMine Dev] Missing features in Jbrowse

sergio contrino contrino at intermine.org
Thu Jun 13 17:00:16 BST 2019

dear Mariene,
thank you for getting in touch.
do you mean you have installed your jbrowse server for your intermine,
following
https://intermine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/webapp/third-party-tools/jbrowse
?
if so, please check that you are pointing to the webservices of your
mine in your jbrowse configuration
please let us know if you have still problems (or if i misunderstood the
problem)
thanks!
sergio

On 13/06/2019 16:48, Mariene Wan wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm using InterMine version 1.8.5.
>
> I configured the integrated JBrowse into my InterMine. The problem is
> that i'm not seeing the correct features numbers on the JBrowse.
>
> I've got the correct number of features into my InterMine instance but
> not in the integrated JBrowse (just a few of them).
>

> Where are stored the JBrowse data ? I'm not able to check any log so I'm
> a bit stuck. To be honest I don't really understand how does the
> integrated JBrowse work.
>

> Many thanks,
>

> Best regards,
>

> Mariene

sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org