[InterMine Dev] Missing features in Jbrowse

Mariene Wan mariene.wan at inra.fr
Mon Jun 17 10:01:30 BST 2019

Dear Sergio,

thank you for your answer.

I checked my web.properties file and I'm pointing on the right webservice. (I followed the documentation you mentionned).

I attached a screenshot showing the JBrowse and the dev mod of my browser. The thing is I'm supposed to see more "consensus copies" that I'm currently seeing and I see no errors in the debug console, so I don't know where I'm supposed to go to fix this error or at least to see an error message. In my example, I have ~250 consensus copies (these copies are present in my InterMine instance and in the InterMine database (I checked) but I'm seeing only half of them on the JBrowse.

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Mariene