[InterMine Dev] About the classDescriptions.properties

Chen, Yi-An chenyian at nibiohn.go.jp
Thu Jun 20 08:41:25 BST 2019

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your response. It helps.
However, if possible, I prefer not to 'completely' overwrite the default
class definitions.

I remember there used to be a short paragraph described a configuration
option in the web.properties, such as adding:
web.config.classname.mappings.targetmine=targetmine.classname.properties
web.config.fieldname.mappings.targetmine=targetmine.fieldname.properties
These properties files will merge with the default
bioClassNames.properties and bioFieldNames.properties respectively,
and I just need to define the class names and field names which are not
in the default settings.

It would be nice if there is a similar mechanism works for the