[InterMine Dev] Missing features in Jbrowse

Mariene Wan mariene.wan at inra.fr
Mon Jun 24 15:18:40 BST 2019

Hi,

I tried to find out where my problem comes from and I found nothing.

After integrating the data provided in the input file (file_annotated_copies), there were some missing copies that are not showing up in intermine JBrowse but they exist in intermine's database (e.g: "ms70542_scaffold_203_DHX-comp_Alyr_TEdenovoGr-B-G4126-Map20_reversed"). I also noticed that the file downloaded from JBrowse (Consensus copy-...) doesn't contain the missing copies.

I verified the intermine DB and the copies were there.

Something happens while loading/showing the data in JBrowse and I'm trying to figure it out.

Please see the attached screenshots for more details.

Best regards,

Mariene