[InterMine Dev] How to wrangle the search results headings?

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Thu Apr 30 23:11:41 BST 2020

I swear I used to know how to do this, but I'm coming up empty. I'm trying to get the "class keys" set so that I get what I want in
the linked heading of search results. See the attached screen grabs: Gene looks OK (secondaryIdentifier|primaryIdentifier) but I
can't seem to get GeneFamily, for example, to show what I want, which would be primaryIdentifier|description, which is what I have
entered in dbmodel/resources/class_keys.properties:

Annotatable = primaryIdentifier
BioEntity = primaryIdentifier, secondaryIdentifier
SequenceFeature = primaryIdentifier, secondaryIdentifier, symbol, name
GeneFamily = primaryIdentifier, description

For that matter, I don't get why Gene isn't showing symbol as well, since it is a SequenceFeature (Gene.name is null).

Thanks in advance for reminding me how to wrangle these search result headings!!!