[InterMine Dev] Authentication

Daniela Butano daniela at intermine.org
Fri Jan 17 15:50:52 GMT 2020

It can be a custom one, of course. I would suggest Spring boots. There
are a lot of tutorials and examples online

During last GSoC, a super amazing student Rahul implemented the
Intermine authorithation server. The project is on github here.
<https://github.com/intermine/intermine-authorization-server>

In this implementation, when the user login in the first time he will be
asked to merge any previous account of mine if have.

Maybe you can start having a look on it...

Daniela