[InterMine Dev] Number of Genes in this list not analysed in this widget: 44

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Thu Oct 15 18:34:11 BST 2020

Hi, all. The widgets (enrichment, etc.) show the number of items that are not analyzed, but the number is shown as a link that
doesn't link anything. I'd like to (1) have that link the list of not-analyzed items, if that's possible; or (2) not show it as
linked, as it confuses my users. Just bold or whatever.

However I cannot for the life of me find where this output is generated!! It seems to really be buried. If you know, please give me
a file and line number where that line is rendered. I've grepped as much as I can and I've come up empty!

Thanks!
Sam