[InterMine Dev] Number of Genes in this list not analysed in this widget: 44

daniela at intermine.org daniela at intermine.org
Thu Oct 15 19:21:08 BST 2020

HI Sam,
from a quick look here
(https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/dev/intermine/webapp/src/main/java/org/intermine/web/logic/widget/EnrichmentWidget.java#L170)
it seems that the items not analyzed are calculated as difference, and
inspecting the calls to the enrichement webservices I can see that the
notAnalysed is returned as a number.
(from you browser, Inspect Element->Network, looks at the calls starting
with enrichment and see the Response)
I agree with you that we should not display the link which is confusing!
I think we need to add a ticket in imjs??!!!
Daniela