[InterMine Dev] Problems with Google OAuth2

Sam Hokin shokin at ncgr.org
Thu Oct 22 20:24:44 BST 2020

I'll add that the Google Legacy People API mentioned in the error response seems to have vanished, i.e. you cannot reach the given
developer panel page to turn it on. This may explain why some previously configured IM OAuth setups still work, but I cannot get the
old API URI to work with a new setup. A post on a Stack Overflow thread says to use the new People API instead, which I have enabled
for the LIS mine project and which returns the JSON error.