[InterMine Dev] Problems with Google OAuth2

daniela at intermine.org daniela at intermine.org
Fri Oct 23 14:09:22 BST 2020

Hi Sam,
I hadn't noticed this issue, sorry for that!
HumanMine and FlyMine work fine but they have been configured ages ago.
After reading your email I have configure http://alpha.flymine.org to
use Google and I have had your same error.
After some investigations I discoverd the correct configuration.
If you put (as temporary workaround) these values on your
mine.properties it woks:

oauth2.GOOGLE.url.auth = https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/v2/auth
oauth2.GOOGLE.identity-resource =
https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v2/userinfo
oauth2.GOOGLE.id-key = id

If you don't mind I will update the intermine code (I'm already working
on this topic for the issue here
https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/1720)
Thanks!
Daniela