[InterMine Dev] sub-tables open by default

daniela at intermine.org daniela at intermine.org
Mon Oct 26 17:18:22 GMT 2020

Dear Kalpana,
I have checked the ‘expand-collapse all' icon and it seems working fine
to me locally (on my biotestmine) and either on flymine and humanmine
where we haven't applied any customization.
Also in yeastmine seems working fine to me (as you can see from the
screenshot attached).
Does anyone had a similar issue?

I have also tried to customize the subtables behaviour as suggested in
the documentation but there are some issues:
1. the js file which I have created under the
MINE_NAME/webapp/src/main/resources directory is not copied into the
war. Kalpana, could you please let me know if it works to you? If not,
as I suppose, I will add a ticket for that on intermine project
2. after copying manually the js script and updating the property file,
the sub-tables still stay closed (and the ‘expand-collapse all' icon
still works)
I will add a ticket on imjs for that.

Daniela

ddd