[InterMine Dev] Community call Thursday the 5 of November

daniela at intermine.org daniela at intermine.org
Fri Oct 30 15:16:43 GMT 2020

Dear all,

We have a community call next Thursday, the 5th of November.

What time? The call will be at 17:00 UK time. I think that every country
that turns clocks back will have done it before our call on Thursday.
Let me know if that is not the case and we will try to rearrange the
time.

We'll discuss about the model changes related to Espression Data and
Kevin will demo some of the newer features implemented in BlueGenes.
The call will be recorded for those of you who can't make it, and the
notes posted online.

I will send you the Agenda and joining link before the call.

Have a nice weekend!
Daniela