[flymine-announce] New FlyMine Release

Rachel Lyne rachel at flymine.org
Fri Mar 28 13:48:25 GMT 2014

FlyMine Release 39.0

We are pleased to announce a new release of FlyMine. We've updated all
of our data sets to the newest versions and fixed a few bugs. See the
data sources page (link below) for a full list of data and their
versions. All data can be accessed through our comprehensive library of
template searches or by building your own queries using the query builder.

In addition, we have updated our user documentation and provided better
access to our videos:

User docs: http://flymine.readthedocs.org
Videos:
http://flymine.readthedocs.org/en/latest/videos/Documentationvideos.html

However, please do not hesitate to contact us should your require any
further assistance.

Also, check out the improved pathways displayer on the gene report
pages. Every gene report page includes a chart showing pathways for the
gene and for orthologous genes from human and mouse - allowing easy
cross-species comparison of pathway data. For example, see the eyeless gene:

http://www.flymine.org/release-39.0/report.do?id=1058436&trail=|1058436

Please let us know if you would like more information on this or any of
our other features.

For a list of all changes see http://blog.flymine.org

For a full list of data sources see
http://www.flymine.org/release-39.0/dataCategories.do