[flymine-dev] InterMine workshop

Richard Smith flymine-dev at flymine.org
Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:51:42 +0100

Hi all,
We are planning to run a two day InterMine workshop in late October this
year.  It will be for existing InterMine users and also an introduction
to any groups that are interested in getting started.

Hopefully it will be quite hands on, examples of session topics may be
writing converters, webapp configuration, widget development, web
services and the query API.  We will also request suggestions for topics
and encourage InterMine users to present what they are working on.

It will also be an opportunity for you to spend time with the
InterMine developers and other users to discuss ideas for improvements
and priorities for development.

We have yet to finalise the date but the possibilities are:

Thu 23rd & Fri 24th October
Thu 30th & Fri 31st October

We would really like as many existing InterMine users to come as
possible so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to
come and if you have conflicts with either of those dates.  The workshop
will be in Cambridge and free to attend.

Regards,
Richard.